Skip to content

meet my lil’ peanut

August 16, 2010

Which is a peanut no more…as of yesterday he weighed 10 lbs 14 oz with clothes and diaper!!!  So I’m guessing that puts him at about 10 1/2 lbs at 5 weeks old.  I can’t believe it.  He is keeping me busy for sure!  As requested here is the latest picture of my lil’ dumpling (we’ll go with dumpling since peanut no longer applies lol) 🙂

Advertisements
11 Comments leave one →
  1. Heather permalink
    August 16, 2010 7:44pm08

Ohhh he is so cute…and changing so much!!!!

2. lindenclaire permalink
    August 16, 2010 7:44pm08

he is just precious 🙂
    and i simply can not believe he weighs 10lbs he is growing like a weed!!!

3. meredith huntley permalink
    August 17, 2010 7:44pm08

ahhhh he is so cute! i just want to eat him up 🙂

4. alicialove permalink
    August 18, 2010 7:44pm08

Julie~ He is adorable!! I know you are loving being a mommy!! There is nothing like it..Enjoy him while he is little, because he won’t stay that way long!!

5. Holly permalink
    August 18, 2010 7:44pm08

he is just adorable! and already so grown-up looking!

6. Ashton permalink
    August 19, 2010 7:44am08

Julie, he is darling!! He looks just like Shawn. I need to stop by and visit you so I can hold him!

7. Melinda permalink
    August 26, 2010 7:44am08

Congratulations!!! He’s beautiful! My little surprise turned out to be a girl (born on July 5th). LOVE the kid’s prayer artwork! You are very talented!

• August 26, 2010 7:44pm08

thanks Melinda!!! I was just thinking of you…we just now got the letters hung, i love them 🙂 congratulations on baby girl, what is her name? Emerson is a sweetheart though im still not used to not getting 8 hrs of sleep lol hopefully he will sleep through the night soon. thanks for stopping by my blog!

• Melinda permalink
        August 30, 2010 7:44am08

I’m glad to hear that things are going well & that you are happy with the letters! Ah yes, our long-lost friend “sleep”…hopefully it will return very soon! Our daughter’s name is Hadley Elizabeth. She’s a sweetie too, but definitely more high maintenance than our son Wyatt was at that age. I LOVE the name Emerson!

8. Mitzi Little permalink
    September 24, 2010 7:44pm09

Julie,
    I just saw a link to your blog on fb, love your art and Emerson is precious! He does look like the Clantons to me, beautiful baby!! Sorry for the lack of sleep, our first was not a good sleeper for the first few months, and that makes a tired mom 😦

• September 24, 2010 7:44pm09

thank you Mitzi!!! it’s getting better…he is a sweetheart