Skip to content

June 17, 2009

art pics from bobbie 008
It’s finally here! No more waiting…this is my latest, biggest (3’x3′), most exciting piece I have ever done! A big thanks to Heidi Klein for commissioning this piece with me. If you would like to see it in person, it will be on display at the gallery show at Mint Hill Arts (beside the Grace building) in September. My first public showing, OMG, I am so excited (and extremely nervous) must admit I am even nervous to post it on my blog. YIKES! Wish me luck for the contest in August (another first) that this piece will be entered in.

Advertisements
8 Comments leave one →
  1. lindenclaire permalink
    June 18, 2009 7:44am06

OH my gosh Julie this is amazing! I will be stopping by and looking at it!!!!!! Umm I want you to paint me one ok thanks!

2. Alicia Damron permalink
    June 18, 2009 7:44am06

This is beautiful, you have so much talent. It's great for you to be able to do what you love! BTW I love your pics by Bobbie, they are gorgeous!

3. Bobbie permalink
    June 18, 2009 7:44am06

Well, I already told you how amazing I think this is… but, let me tell you again: THIS PIECE IS AMAZING!!!! Really, I.Love.It.

Keep up the good work girlie!

4. tressa ann permalink
    June 18, 2009 7:44am06

this is just amazing..so so amazing..Good luck with your contest & first showing!!

5. Mary permalink
    June 18, 2009 7:44am06

Good luck!

6. Ashton Griffin permalink
    June 18, 2009 7:44pm06

This is amazing Julie. You are so talented!!! Good luck with your first showing, I hope it goes well.

7. Meredith permalink
    June 18, 2009 7:44pm06

WOW Julie this is fabulous.awesome.fantastic!!!! Why o why did I not get just a tiny bit of this talent? 😦 haha But good luck with your contest! You do a wonderful job. ❤

8. Heidi Klein permalink
    November 18, 2009 7:44am11

why am i just now looking at your blog i have no idea. i love looking at all your work. I love how you makeover the old furniture too. i love this painting. i will cherish it forever!